Thursday, February 11, 2016

14 Days Of Valentines - Day 11 - OPI Starry-Eyed For Dear Daniel

*Purchased by me*

Well, here we are on day 11 of the Valentine's Day challenge. Today I have another polish from the OPI Hello Kitty Collection: Starry-Eyed For Dear Daniel. This one is an awesome full-coverage glitter that covers fully in only 2 coats. I'm actually wearing it right now and I could not stop staring at my nails all day at work. It is so sparkly in the light.


Only a few more days to go!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca  :)

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I need this and some of the other polishes from this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely do. I have four polishes from the collection and I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I got so many compliments on it when I wore it as a full mani. It's gorgeous!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete