Thursday, December 3, 2015

JLB Cosmetics Vamp Your World Lipsticks

Hey all! So I was wandering around Ross on Black Friday and came across a table loaded with beauty products. This set of lipsticks immediately caught my eye. It is from JLB Cosmetics and it is the Vamp Your World Couture Lipsticks.

 

Of course what I noticed right off the back is that they look like they are ripping off Kat Von D lipstick packaging. But you know what? I don't really care! I've been wanting some vampy colors like these but didn't want to pay a lot for colors that I know I wouldn't wear very often. And this set of 5 lipsticks was only $6.99! That averages out to about $1.40 per lippy. I figured that even if the color wasn't great it was worth the risk for the price. And luckily they turned out to be pretty darn good!

L-R: Orchid, Rebel, Scarlet, Bordeaux, Provacateur

And then I took full pics of each one just for fun.

Orchid

Rebel

Scarlet

Bordeaux

Provocateur

These have great color payoff and feel really comfortable on the lips. They have a semi-glossy finish and aren't too thin or slippery. This would have been a great deal at the regular price of $18.00 but for $6.99 they are a steal! If you like colors like this but don't want to spend a lot of money I'd suggest running to Ross quickly.

I hope you are having a great week!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca  :)

2 comments:

  1. ooo I love provacateaur and orchid! I could never pull off provocateur but it looks fabulous on you :-)

    http://beautifulbliss12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wore Orchid a few weeks ago and got tons of compliments on it.

    ReplyDelete