Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Bonita Tinman's Brew

Hi all! Once again it's been a while. I started a new job a month ago and I've been exhausted. But I had to write a post about this new polish I found a few days ago at Rite Aid. I hadn't been there in a while and was perusing the endcaps of the makeup section when this little beauty caught my eye. It's Tinman's Brew by Bonita.


Tinman's Brew is chock full of multiple colors of glitter, gold shard glitter and a little surprise that I didn't see until I got it outside of the store and into the sun. That was when I saw it... Holy holo Batman! It is full of holographic rainbow goodness. Of course it wasn't sunny today but I was able to capture a bit of it by playing around with the lighting.


I used 3 thin coats for this mani and it applied perfectly. And the BEST part about this polish? It was only $1.49! So if you run across it while perusing Rite Aid I highly recommend that you pick it up.

Have a great week!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment