Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sleek Sunset Palette

*Purchased by me*

Today I have one of my Sleek i-Divine eyeshadow palettes to show you. I have always loved these palettes and have a small collection of them which I hope to keep adding to. Sleek is not available in stores in the US but it is readily available online; I usually order mine from Amazon since there are some sellers you can buy from that don't charge shipping. For the ones not available on Amazon I usually hit up one of my European Facebook friends to pick it up for me and send it my way.

My most recent purchase was from Amazon and I used a gift card that I earned by doing online surveys so technically I didn't have to put any money out for it. This is the Sunset palette.


Swatched over Urban Decay Primer Potion 

My one complaint with these palettes is that they don't have the shade names printed on the actual palette; they are usually printed on the plastic insert that covers the shadows. This one didn't have any names on that either and I couldn't find shade names in the quick online search I did so I'm not sure if they actually have names. Regardless, it is a gorgeous palette. The left side especially is full of very Fall colors that I love and the colors on the right will go perfectly with them to create different looks. For the most part the shadows were soft and pigmented (especially the orange shade, it's gorgeous). Although a few required a bit more work than others it was not enough of a big deal for me not to want to use them.

I am definitely looking forward to playing with this palette and seeing what kinds of looks I can come up with. And keep and eye out for more Sleek i-Divine swatch posts; I plan on swatching all of my palettes. 

I've only tried the eyeshadows but the blushes look great also. Have you ever tried Sleek products? What do you think of them? What is your favorite?

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment