Monday, August 17, 2015

Hard Candy Little Hottie Lives Up To Its Name

*purchased by me*



A few days ago I was putting some new polishes away in my Melmers and doing a bit of organizing. My polishes were still all scattered and fallen over from when we moved 3 months ago and I just hadn't had the energy to fix them yet. I came across Little Hottie by Hard Candy and knew I had to have it on my nails right away.

 Taken under Ott light

Taken outside in sunlight

Little Hottie is such a gorgeous Summer color! It's bright, shimmery, glassy and sparkly and totally comes alive in the sun. At first I was a bit worried that it would be sheer as a lot of this type of polish is on the sheer side. That was not the case with this at all; two smooth coats was all I needed.

Hard Candy is available at Walmart but this is an older color and I'm not sure if you can still get it. But if you get a chance to pick it up I definitely recommend it.

Have a great week!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment