Friday, August 14, 2015

Chinovi Cosmetics The Tasting Menu Collection

*I received these products as a gift*

Hi guys! Today I have an amazing collection from one of my favorite indie companies; Chinovi Cosmetics. I don't know why it has taken me so long to write a post about them but it has. And unfortunately they are going out of business. But there is still time to purchase some pretties so without further ado... feast your eyes on The Tasting Menu!

This first pic is taken outdoors in sunlight and the second is under my Ott light.


Top Row L-R: Macarons a la Rose, Coteaux Bourguignons, L'Entrecote
Bottom Row L-R: Bisque de Citrouille, Creme de Marron, L'Escargot


I had been wanting this collection for ages but just couldn't spend the money on it. Then my friend Sam from the Kiss My Sparkle blog (who was the co-creator of the collection) sent it to me in a package. I was so excited to try these colors because they looked so gorgeous in pics I had seen. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint. The formula is amazingly soft, blendable and pigmented. And the colors are amazing! My camera couldn't pick up all of the sparkle and color shift but believe me they look amazeballs in the sun. You could do so many different kinds of looks with these and I intend to do just that really soon.

So if you love these colors head on over to Chinovi Cosmetics (here). And while you are there check out here other awesome collections. Everything is on sale (at 50% off I believe) until she sells everything so don't waste any time. Happy Shopping!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment