Sunday, March 22, 2015

Zoya London

*Purchased by me*

Hi! Today I have Zoya London to show you. It is a polish that is their awesome PixieDust formula and was released in 2013. Now, I know a lot of people are over the texture polish trend but I am still totally obsessed with it and love it as much as the first time I saw it!


As you can see, London is a gunmetal gray shade. When it is in the sunlight it has some seriously sparkly silver bits that pick up the light. It reminds me of asphalt and I love it!

Now, supposedly Zoya is discontinuing the PixieDust line but it is still on their website. So if you like it, run and pick it up.

What do you think of textured polishes? Do you love them or loathe them? Let me know below!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment