Friday, January 30, 2015

Geek Chic Cosmetics Go Boldly Collection

*I purchased these products myself*

My hubby and I have been on a major Star Trek kick lately. We've been watching the TV shows Voyager and The Next Generation as well as random movies here and there. So I had to bust out my Geek Chic Cosmetics Go Boldly collection which is based on Star Trek.

I don't know why I've never posted about Geek Chic before; it is one of my absolute favorite indie brands. The collections are nerdtastic, the colors are amazing and the owner is an absolute sweetheart. So without further ado... the Go Boldly Collection.


I love that the artwork looks like the control panels on the starships. So cool!

L-R: Sleeping Bucket, Continuum, Mind Meld
(over Urban Decay Primer Potion)

L-R: Galactically Banned Ale, Naked Wedding, Blood Wine

The colors all have such great shimmer and shift to them and are just so damn pretty. Once you turn the jars over you come to one of my favorite things about the packaging... Tribbles!!


I remember watching the Tribble episode as a kid and I've loved them ever since so I was super excited when I saw this awesome little detail.

Unfortunately, the Go Boldly collection isn't available anymore but there are plenty of other amazing goodies on the website here. Definitely check out this amazing company if you haven't already.

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca  :)

*Edit - I just found out from Geek Chic that Naked Wedding is still available in the Single Player section of the website; so if you like that color it's still available! *

No comments:

Post a Comment