Monday, January 12, 2015

Formula X Pedal To The Metal

Hi guys! It's been a long time! I know I have never been the most regular blogger to begin with but it's been a rough couple of months. Life can get difficult you know? But anyway, I was lucky enough to get a job at Sephora over the holidays (but unlucky enough that they couldn't keep me on afterwards). It was super crazy but fun and I hope to work there again. I did get some gratis in the short time I was there though and one of my bags was filled with quite a few mini Formula X polishes. The one I absolutely had to try first was Pedal To The Metal.


It's such a great glowing, shiny purple shade that is just gorgeous. And I was pleasantly surprised with the mini bottle. I've had such bad luck with minis being super difficult to work with; usually because of the brushes but this wasn't like that at all. The brush actually held enough polish to cover a full nail without having to re-dip into the bottle. And it was almost a one coater. There's probably enough left in the bottle for another 2 manicures but if I ever run out I will definitely consider getting a full-size bottle; I like it that much!

So, yeah, thanks for reading and I hope life is treating you well. I have some things that I want to do more posts about so hopefully I'll hold myself to it. Happy New Year!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca :)

2 comments:

  1. تقدم شركة تركيب مظلات الرياض أفضل تصاميم مظلات للبيع بالاضافة الى سواتر قماش مصممة باحدث التقنيات وخامات عالية الجودة على ايدى متخصصين وايضا هناجر للبيع لحفظ جميع البضائع والمنتجات المختلفة وكذلك ايضا بيوت شعر للبيع لتوفير الكثير من اشكال بيوت شعر الرياض التي تتم من خلال أحدث التقنيات و متوفرة بأقل الأسعار و نقدم الخامات و الالوان الافضل علي الاطلاق

    ReplyDelete
  2. الان نوفر لكم افضل شركات مظلات في الامارات تماما حيث تعمل الشركات المميزة على توفير افضل انواع المظلات باقل الاسعار التى تناسب الجميع هذا و بالاضافة الى الكثير من الديكورات الاخرى مثل مجالس عربيه و ايضا مجالس قرميد بافضل التكاليف

    ReplyDelete