Wednesday, January 28, 2015

China Glaze Little Drummer Boy

Last week when it was actually cloudy/rainy and a bit chilly I decided to reach for a dark polish to go along with the weather. I decided on China Glaze Little Drummer Boy which is from the Winter/Holiday 2010 collection 'Tis The Season To Be Naughty And Nice. Even though this collection is from 4 years ago, and I bought it when it came out, it was still an untried for me.


Little Drummer Boy is a gorgeous blackened blue. In the bottle I could see some silver shimmer but that did not transfer to the nail at all. I didn't really mind though because I love a good, dark polish. And the best part about it is that it was a one coater! I almost did a second coat out of habit but I looked at my nails from all angles and just didn't need a second coat. Yay for one coaters!

I have been swatching all of my polishes onto swatch sticks and am realizing just how many untrieds I actually have... I need to get on polishing my nails more often so I can use them. And as I do I'll take pics and write a quick post. You can go on my untrieds journey with me.

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment