Friday, August 3, 2012

31-Day (Or Something Like That) Nail Challenge - Day 2

*So, I was totally going to post this yesterday; even wrote it up on a break at work. All I had to do was go home and add the pics and blog links. Then my hubby texted me that the internet was down and no one could come out to look at it until today (and they gave him a freakin' 12-hour window in which to expect the the guy...WTF?). Anyway, it got fixed so here is the post.*

Well, here we are on day 2 of the challenge. I actually did enough swatches to take me through almost the first week so you're stuck with me for at least a few more days. :)

Day 2 is orange. I have been absolutely obsessed with orange polish for quite awhile now. I love the color in any shade or finish but this is one of my faves: Appolo by BB Couture. This polish was released as part of the A Touch Of Greece collection in Spring of 2011. I was lucky enough to pick it up from a blog sale and not have to pay full price or ridiculous shipping for it. And here is the bottle pic:
I really like the bottles on these; square bottles fit so much easier into storage. And here is the polish on mah nails: 
I really love this polish. It's a perfect shade of orange and it applied like a dream in 2 smooth, creamy coats. Hopefully I'll be able to get more in the future.

As before, check out the links below to see other takes on today's challenge.

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment